Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sending bro to MMU

a week before we came back to KL, my brother had checked his results for his application to enter to Multimedia University or MMU for short. as a result he succeeded his application and will be required to register to MMU on the 9th of June 2007 which is on saturday. that leaves us on 2 days to do his medical checkup and also buy the things that is required and etc........

seriously we were rushing to do all the stuff and that sometimes we are also rushing to do our stuff.......so enough said, after all the medical checkup and also the buying of stuff has done, we decided to send my bro on saturday morning.....

after only 2 hours of sleeping, yes 2 hours of sleep becoz i can't go to sleep that nite.....i guess jet lag is still over me........ we hit the road at 5 in the morning....... i was like really tido tido ayam during the way to melaka...... and we stopped at ayer keroh to do our prayers.....and we went to MMU straight after that......

my brother had to rent an apartment which is just across the street from his uni.....the apartment is just like mine during my unidays just that lesser people in the unit and also more floors in the apartment.....18 floors to be exact...... and after doing some research on the floor map, i've helped my brother to choose the best location for him to stay......the corner room of course........ then after registering him to the apartment, we let him to settle down (i.e. unpack his stuff, while me and my parents went to buy some stuff for him to live comfortably at his room......

so after my mum has helped my brother to unpack all his stuff, we went back to KL in which i had to drive.......i was really struggling to keep myself awake....sigh.....reached KL around 6 in the afternoon.......

No comments: