Monday, June 25, 2007

Thanks to all

I know it's been 3 weeks ago i've returned from my european trip......but i have forgotten to give my gratitude to the following people:

1. Tok hawa and family (Thanks for the logistics and also ur hospitality during our stay in vienna and also etc....)

2.Auntie Jah (Thanks for ur guide in showing us numerous places and also share stories)

3. Uncle Ijat (Thanks for ur hospitality in Italy)

4. Irwan (Thanks for the camera, without it, we couldn't cherish the memories)

5. My boss (Thanks for approving my leave)........hehehehe

6. My family (Thanks for the great time)

7. Uncle Zaini (Thanks for sending and also taking us back from home to klia and vice versa)

8. My uncle, aunts and granny (Thanks for sending us to the airport)

9. Uncle Zul (Thanks for lending me the plugs)

10. Kak Nora (thanks for doing my admin stuff at the office during my absence in the office)

So as for next year, it is either the USA, Europe or Australia......hmmmmmmmm......hard to decide

Tok Hawa and family, thanks for the hospitality

Auntie Jah (Standing in the middle), Thanks for ur touring guide....

Uncle Ijat, Thanks for ur touring and also hospitality while we're in italy

Irwan (The most front), Thanks for lending the camera

Thanks boss for approving my leave.....

Thanks Uncle Zaini for sending and picking us up for da holiday



Granny, Uncles and Aunts, Thanks for sending us too

Thanks uncle zul, for lending me adapter

No comments: