Thursday, June 21, 2007

uhuk uhuk uhuk

sorry peeps for not updating my blog for quite a long time......was being very bz lately.......well news flash......my second cuz kak ayu who lives in singapore is getting married this august.......congrats to her........and that day her parents (uncle fuad and gma) came down to malaysia to invite the relatives from malaysia to attend the wedding.....

so during the discussion of gma, my mum and granny of what to do during the wedding, out of sudden, they say that ok fahmi kena sponsor bunga manggar......hahahahahaha.......and the best part was they want 8 of bunga manggar........hahahahaha

and i said to them, we'll see la whose mop's stick is gone....hehehehehe..........and i even said to them do u want those with lighting? and they give me the blur look.......and i explain to them if they want, i can borrow those from the parliament building and also the ones at dataran merdeka.......and as soon after they heard that, they burst out loud......LOL......

and my uncle fuad gave me a new nick.....saying i'm a chow yun fat.......and i was like huh? aiyoooo......hahahahaha.......

the next night, uncle fuad treat us all dinner........so it was 6 of us who went, which is me, uncle fuad, gma, granny, my uncle mizat and also his wife mak iti.........we set on the round table and ordered seafood for the night......

and out of sudden they were discussing their age when they got married......so i've heard 24, 33, 25, 22 and etc.......and out of sudden when i was eating my curry leaf prawn, my uncle asked me, so fahmi what age are u gonna get married? and as soon i heard that, i got the prawn stuck in my throat and i was tersedak sedak......and they quickly gave me water and said aiyooo here and there......until that stage i was when i heard the jackpot question.....hahahahaha..

i said to them that i wanna enjoy the world first and also enjoy my life........at the same time save money for future events........they kindda agreed with me and say that i should also think of the future......luckily they were very supportive.........

so below is the checklist that i need to check with:

1. Enjoy the world (checked)
2.Enjoy my life (checked)
3. Graduate (checked)
4. Get a job (checked)
5.Stable own life (in process)
6. Stable religious issue (in process)
7. Own a car (checked)
8.Own a house (in process)
9.Make lotsa friends (checked and in process)
10. Find the right gurl (it comes by itself)
11. Ready to get married (errrrrrrr.......LOL)

As for now, I just wanna enjoy my life with the ones that i care
about

Enjoy life to the max is what i should do

No comments: