Tuesday, June 05, 2007

vienna-zjnomo-headache (day 12)

today, only me, my bro and my parents went out.......my sisters stayed back at my aunt's place......we are going back to the place called zjnomo........ we wanted to buy souvenirs for my uncle and also some chocolates that is from czech republic......

my uncle lend me his navigator...... but never really used that coz the direction is very simple.....so it took us about an hour to arrive at that place which is not that bad......so once arrived, the place was closed as it was lunch time......as we stroll around the town, my dad decided that we go and buy the chocolates....... during our search for the chocolates that we want, out of no where my migrains hit me...... i guess it must be the in and out from the air cond and also the sun........ so, once bought the chocolate, we went back to the souvenir shop and got the stuff that we want.....

during on the way back, i told my brother that he should navigate my dad via the navigator (GPS System).....as i wanted to sleep....... about 45 minutes of travelling, my dad woke me up as he wanted to buy souvenirs from a golf shop here in austria.....and i look at my brother he was asleep.....haih....... so using the navigator, we found a golf course and my dad bought golf balls there........

when we reached home, my dad asked me to follow him to send the rent car back......after it all has being submit back successfully, we used the tram back to the apartment.......and after lunch, i took the medication and went to sleep, and as i woke up, it was already 12 at nite......my bro says that they have already packed since tomorrow we are going to the airport at 12 noon......so after packing my stuff, i'm updating my blog at 1230 at nite......so tomorrow i'm leaving for KL......so sad have to leave vienna.......sob sob.....oh well, there will always be another time.....cheerz

No comments: