Sunday, June 03, 2007

Travel in vienna using GPS (Day 10)

Today, my aunt and my uncle had to attend an event that is the Malaysian King's birthday....... but we wanted to buy the digital frame in the middle of vienna....... as a result my uncle lend us their GPS system.... it is very practical in town....the only setback is that when there's detour on the road....the system will have trouble in telling us where to go....hehehehe.....

The place that we wanted to go is Matllegrasse..... so we went with the guidance of the GPS......yes we did arrived in town and also the place in 30 minutes time.....just a small traffic that hold us back..... when we got the stuff that we wanted to buy, we just press in the GPS "GO HOME".... but this time we are playing smart.....with the guidance of the GPS and also the signboard, we arrived at my aunt's place in much earlier time....

When we got back, we went to buy chocolates at the shop in front of the apartment......tomorrow we are going to bratislava, the capital city of Slovakia.....cheeriozzz

My GPS as a based for my uncles Garmin
GPS

If only kelisa was this cool

1 comment:

KEF said...

I never liked the idea of going to Slovakia. So... I waiting for your experience.