Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A very hot weather

Last nite, although it rained, i had to switch on the air-cond to go to sleep...... it was really really hot for me.......there's a reason to it.......around 930 at nite, my parents ask me to jaga my sisters while they were studying......around 30 minutes later they came back.......but during their arrival, i was upstairs.....however, i've smelled this familiar smell in which later my mum called me out saying "Fahmi, nak durian tak???".....yes, just as i thought, it was durian, and after switching off the fans and also the tv, i went downstairs......mum bought 4 durians....

it was a new one i think, coz the color is so new (bright greenish)..... and the fruit inside it was yellow in color and also the texture is quite rich..... mum says that this is from pahang and it is called udang merah..... i can see y..... this is so sinful as it is full of sugar.....but look at it a positive point of view, at least i'm gonna be sweet like sugar...hahahahaha..... show off..... any how, after having 3 durians, we decided that we are full and packed and throw the necessary things.....

the elderly says that by drinking water in the skin of the durian, will cool down the body....so i tried......but as the nite passes by, i felt my body very warm inside......at first i thought it was ok....but during my journey to the lalaland, i was tossing around here and there....turning left and right...... and i finally said....ok let's deal with this, i switched on the aircond and 30 minutes later i was off to bed.......so now, it is 745 in the morning, i better take my shower and get ready to work, or else i'm late.......hahahahahaha...... cheerioz peeps....

No comments: