Sunday, June 24, 2007

weekend passes really fast

Ok here's the quick recap of my weekend:

Saturday
Early morning, my mum woke me up and said..... u wanna attend a wedding tak? but it is in ipoh if u dun mind driving......but not driving ur car, we're driving dad's car..... and i was like.....anything goes mum....so we decided to go......we wore orange color me and my mum.... and started our journey from KL to ipoh at 1030 in the morning...... during the journey, me and mum shared and also discuss things to accompany us during the journey....... finally we arrived in ipoh at 1 in the afternoon..... we were greeted by the host and sat at the table.....eventually the groom was my senior in UTP....... we met up with my uncle who just arrived from dallas and we did some catch ups......he will come to our place maybe in 2 weeks time after he has settled down.....then after the wedding, we decided to visit my grand uncle who was hospitalized after a heart attack.......so i got some information from him on how abouts he came up to the situation.....he says that he ate something wrong....in which made his leg swallon the whole of it.......so guys, watch wat u r eating......then after nearly an hour at the hospital, we made a move.....next destination was to buy some pots from the floral nursery.....with our formal clothings we didn't care at all....hahahaha.....people there were looking at us in one kind......we can always say that we r from KL and attending a wedding.....hahaha.....after buying the pots, we went to my relative's place......there i met kak ain and also her husband who just came back from canada for holidays....they showed us some pictures and i must say, canada is wonderful.....might consider going there one day..... then after 3 hours of rest, we made our move back home to KL, we started our journey at 7 in the evening and arrived at 9 at nite.......then i met a friend at Burger King in Hartamas to do some catch ups and went back at 12.........

Sunday
I was really tired from the traveling the day before.....therefore, today i wanted to wake up late......but then i was being disturbed by my sisters and also my small cuz nadirah.....they wanted me to bring them to swimming.....but i was not in the mood to bring or to do anything in the morning.......but then, i felt pity for the little rascals..... and brought them eventually..... we spent around 40 minutes at the club's pool and later went i reached back home, i straight away clean up my car coz it is so dirty.......then after the clean up, i was watching channel E.......my brother came back though, he had to do something.......or i may say homesick.....hahahaha......then after he has done his stuff, mum ajak me and my brother to accompany her to TTDI to buy some stuffs......later she ajak us to go have lunch at one of our favourite spots that is sri thai in bukit bintang.....and out of sudden, our eyes felt very sleepy.....and we decided to cancel our trips to KLCC....hehehehe....once reached home, i straight away went to take my nap........later in the evening, my mum ask me to bring my sisters to take their haircut......so i did....later on went to bring them for a stroll......at nite, mum ajak me to go to KLCC which she wanted to buy some stuff.....as for me i found a quite reasonable Polo Ralph Lauren in which is my next target after my euro trip....hehehe.....as for now, i'm lying down infront of my laptop and updating my blog in which tomorrow is sooooo monday blues for me......oh ya btw, today having this back pain.....so dunno whether tmrw can go to go work or not......see how....but then, tmrw is quite important day at the job too.........


I dunno y, but i'm addicted to PRL

No comments: