Saturday, June 02, 2007

Parndoff Designer Outlet-Vienna (Day 8)

today, the plan of the day is truly madly shopping day.....hehehehe......we are going to a the designer outlet which is located in parndoff, vienna.......the location is located via www.designeroutlets.at.

the outlet has a 300 outlet stores....yes 300 stores at a place....that's a lot....... u just name it from prada, ralph lauren, bally and etc.....everything is there...... so after we went to couple of stores, me and my brother went on our own ways while our parents and sisters went to shop in the other direction......

not to say why, but me and my brother dig in nike.....so there are many nike apparels that we've bought and also many other brands too.... we spent about 4-5 hours there to buy things that we adore.....hehehehe

apparently my mum doesn't get what she wants.....that is a designer brand handbag.....so tomorrow we are going to explore vienna....till next time, cheerioz.....

The map of parndoff (austria) designer outlet

Me and my sister (najwa) at
timberland factory outlet


Fiddling around with the camera

In front of my favourite store
Explaining slowly to the lady as english
is rarely being used, sometimes it is like
chicken and duck


Kedai aper plak ni???? LOL

Me and my catch of the day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omigoodness! the place looks so much like this place called Cheshire Oaks in England! oh how i miss it so!!