Thursday, June 25, 2009

after two months plus

heyya peeps...........

remember this look?


yerp, it's a picture of me taken like 2 months plus back.............yerp as time flies, i need to cut the lawn up there........aka my hair la.......cheh.....that also dunno.......what la u peeps.......... ok so back to the story....... after 2 months of waiting for it to grow back......... plus with some triming to make it look ok.......... i finally went back to my hairdresser, agnes......... at klcc.......

and believe me, when i arrived, she was like smiling from one ear to the other......she was like......... walauuuuweyyyy............. long time never see u........take seat take seat.......... then when she came over, she was like playing with my hair and also pinching me on the cheeks.........where have u been? she said........then i said i was around just being bz here and there......... and then she stopped for a while and look at me and asked me........... where did u cut ur hair before this? and i was like......... errrrrr............mamak??? and she was like placing her hands on her chest with the sound of gasping..........with her mouth open of course...............

then i said to her la........that i'm not gonna spend 60bux just to trim my hair.........plus the mamak will give u gud massage upon completion of the haircut......hahahahaha............. and she also laughed when she heard me say that.........and she was like, i miss cutting ur hair la......... very unique u know ur hair.........she said.......... so, the cutting the lawn took bout an hour..........


me with my hairdresser.......yeah i know, she's cute.........hahahaha

No comments: