Wednesday, June 03, 2009

tok arun also wants to change his car's "voice"

last weekend, me and tok arun went to send me bro, niqi, to the airport as he wants to join me family at terengganu for hols.....so on the way back i showed him where i used to work and also the ex-prime minister's house which is located at cyberjaya........

then on the way back, he said to me, where did i changed my horn as he wanted to change his......... so i said that i've bought the horn from a shop that cost me 1/3 of the original price.......and he got excited and ajak me to go to the shop straight away........

after we've bought the horn, he then ajak me straight away to the install the horn....boy tok arun was really excited to change the horn asap.........ahahahaaha........... we went to the shop that i went to change jazzy's voice........ it took quite some time to change it as there were lots of people at the shop and also tok arun wants to install some stuff that i dunno what it is.........

basically, we lepak at the shop for more than 2 hours.......huhuhuhu.........all and all, tok arun was really happy with the service and also the new voice of his car.......

disconnecting the old horn

wide open...
apa la lama sangat ni.......huhuhu
installing the new "voice"
some other fishy fishy stuff that tok arun wanted to install

No comments: