Wednesday, June 10, 2009

things that we can't leave our habits since we were a kid

ok, this is gonna be embarrasing or it could be an awwww factor...........depends on how u look at it

ok back to the story.............. yes, we all know to a fact that there are some things that we can't leave behind since when we are a kid........... i mean yes we still poop and also sleep and not to forget that we eat since we are a kid........... those are the necessity in life that we must have......if not we r long time a goner already

what i mean is the habits and also the things that we do in which for us we must do it or have it for us to be happy to ourselves............ as for me, i need to have something that to accompany me during my sleep...........no no, not the ones that will raise ur body hair when it is in the presence.......... i mean, it is my sleeping partner in crime.............

since small, i hv a pillow or a cushion that will always be my buddy.......... for an instance, when i was small, i have a pillow that shapes like a rocket.............they said that i wanted to fly to the moon with it.......hmmmmmmm, wonder if i lit it up, it might happen...........hahahaha......... the next thing when i was in my primary years, i had this long bolster that i luv to hug.......... whereby i always bring it anywhere i go.......... i guess, it was a disgraced for my parents but as long as their child is happy i guess that's wat matters................

then in my high school years, i hv no sleeping partner in crime coz i guess i can just sleep with one pillow..........but then when i've entered my uni years, it haunt me back.......... my grand aunt made me a small pillow for me as a secondary used............but thruout my 5 years in uni, it managed to accompany me........and not i dun know where it is.................. for 2 years i didn't hv my partner in crime...............but then sweetie gave me oscar and elmo...........basically it is just the heart shape pillow from ikea that sweetie gave me during my birthday last year..............and i hv TWO........hahahaha..........nice................ and i'm just waiting for the giver of oscar and elmo to be my sleeping partner in crime............ hahahahahaha...........

since i was small, i was introduced with sleeping partner in crime

with my first sleeping partner in crime i think

my current sleeping partner in crime

hugging my next sleeping partner in crime............. *beaming*

No comments: