Sunday, June 07, 2009

weddings weddings weddings

heyya peeps,

hope u had a great weekend......... as for me it was ok la........ as usual, taking at it one day at a time.......

on sunday, me and sweetie attended 2 weddings in which was being held at the same time concurrently.....so me and sweetie decided to attend azim's wedding first since it was the nearest out of the two weddings..........

when we arrived at azim's place, the bride and groom had already arrived and was being seated for their bersanding ceremony.......and we were asked to greet him on the stage........so me and sweetie congratulate him and also his wife..........

we bumped into mum's office mate, uncle anuar..... he came with his wife and also his youngest daugher.....the weather for the day was very hot.....the heat was very warm that we were literally sweating........

then after having some bites, me and sweetie said our goodbyes and also congratulate the parents on their son's marriage......am just so happy for them........

we made our way to the second wedding that we had planned to go....we went to jes's wedding which was held at dewan merak kayangan located at wisma felda.......we were greeted with irwan and also me and sweetie made our way to meet the rest......

so happy to see them all and that there were smiles everywhere when we looked around......after some munching and also catching ups with the folks, me and sweetie made our way to the stage to take our pix with the bride and groom...........

then me and sweetie decided to say our goodbyes to the rest and made our home........... all and all it was a very nice to see them all.............

to jes and hadi, azim and wife, me and sweetie wishes u all congrats and semoga bahagia sehingga anak, cucu, cicit and etc.......... =)



azim and wifey


me and sweetie during lunch...

azim's parents had smiles all over written in their face......

irwan and kak gina, the gossip buddies.........

kabi, irwan and also kabi's daughter............

this shot was taken by irwan from far away...........

me and irwan

me and with the softy tables........ahahaha.......... no harms aite guys....

jes feeding hubby with cake.........

the gossip table.........

jes and hubby during the bersanding session.....

me and sweetie.........

with sasa

me and sweetie with jes and hubby......

No comments: