Wednesday, June 10, 2009

my new toy to accompany me during my work life

at times rite, we need something to accompany us during our time when we are working........ and thus, it may be varied from one to another.......... so as for me, i had a couple of new toys to accompany me during my working hours.........basically the two things that i've got replaced is my earphones and also my mouse.................

for my earphones, i had used mine for like a year and a half and out of sudden it went kaput..........therefore, the sound only comes out on ones side instead of both.......... so i'm like a bodyguard wearing a suit if i were to use only one side........hahahaha......... so canggih except that i dun have a gun carried with me la............ so decided to get me self a new one...........it's just a normal ones where i can used for listening to my musix, movies and also clips........yeah the things that we do just to distract ourselves over the work or should i say the things that we do extra that was written in our job scope............... =)


the second thing that i've got was a new mouse.........yes, few weeks ago i've got me self a mouse which was given by sweetie.........however, the mouse went kaput after my cat barb really bites it coz she tot that it was a real mouse..........that left it went kaput.............and u peeps believe all that la kan........hahahaha........... no la, it was out of sudden had trouble clicking to select some icons............and there was nothing i can do bout it..............sorry sweetie............. the thing went kaput.............. so i had to get a new one.......... so i hope this one will last longer that the last one.........huhuhuhu..............


yes i know that this is a very lame entry.........but who cares..........if u dun like, u can buzz off or just click on the X button on the top right of this page..........and that surely will solve ur problem..........hehehehehe............ try it, and u will never regret it........

2 comments:

lilo said...

irwan used to do shopping posts... and i happen to enjoy them, even though i think he can sometimes go a bit overboard. lol!
but he rarely blogs about that anymore =(

fahmirosli said...

yeah....... i know......he luvs to shop here and there........ and i kindda miss the things that he does and expressing himself in a way that he induldge of what he bought....hehehe