Tuesday, June 30, 2009

confirm that my cat is a lazy bugga

u know what peeps, i think that my cat, barb, is the laziest cat that i've met in my whole life other than her twin brother who is the hollywood superstar, garfield..........seriously......... i mean like yesterday, dad took a day off becoz he just came back from a trip........... and he told me that barb was sleeping the whole day and only woke up for munch and later continue working............

so every morning, before i go to work, i must give barb a gud rub on the back just to comfort her.........but i couldn't find her..........alas, i found her lying still on top of the piano snuggling on one corner..........as a result, i didn't give her a gud rub..........and when i came back from work today, barb was very sombong and didn't layan me..........haih...........

my cat also know how to merajuk.........demmmmm

snuggling on one corner on top of the piano

No comments: