Monday, June 29, 2009

besame mucho

ok peeps, i'm basically a very universal musix listener......... i mean i'll listen to anything and if it is nice, then i'll compliment bout it la............but then if it's shit, then i'll bitch bout it no matter what.......... but then, to be honest, i prefer instrumental musix.........coz it is very soothing and also it fits every mood i'm in............

i still remember that my late grandpa always influence me to listen to an instrumental that is basically a very latin genre.......... he'll basically will play the spanish guitars, flamencos, and even orchestras.............. that also shows y mum always prefer such musix as what my late grand dad has always played these type of songs during her life when she was small............. and it passed down to me............ so this is one of my favourite latin songs........


No comments: