Saturday, June 20, 2009

feeling better

hey peeps,

yeah, so me pain on the back, shoulder and neck is getting better.......... that is of course after i applied numerous steps of healing methods........ at first, i applied the physiotherapy machine that mum had at home and then the hot pack..........seriously, it is not a feeling that u want to taste coz it hurts like mad and the other one is hot like mad that it burns ur skin..........huhuhu.........

later, went to the clinic with me lil sister to get me self a jab..........seriously, if i didn't take the jab, i can't sleep at nite coz the pain was freakingly painful.........plus, the doctor gave me some medication to relief my muscles and also some painkillers...........

so as for now, am getting better but there are some pains here and there.......... oh well, u peeps, have a good weekend aite......

cheers

cam whoring with lil sister......

the panel clinic

me sister had to sit on me lap coz the clinic was pack

No comments: