Tuesday, June 23, 2009

smiling whilst writing this entry

it's 1230ish in the morning.........yes i know it is late..............but i just wanna say something to someone special...............

to me sweetie,

thanks for the memories that we had............i cherish the moments and it will always be in my heart........... if u were to ask me what is the price of the memories that we have gone thru..........if u ask me what is the price of the memories that we've been thru, i would say it is priceless as u r the jewel in my heart and the missing pieces in my life............ looking back, i will never regret the question that i've asked u a year and a half ago...............

thus, all i hv to say to u sweetie, i luv u very much and my luv growing with every breath that i take.........

luv,
fahmi rosli